Our mission is to provide trustworthy, qualified advice and repairs to RV owners when and where they need it most, with a top priority of our customers having no doubts about the value of our work or their satisfaction with our services.
Over 60 years combined as RV users and 11 years as RV repair technicians. Certified by the RV Technicians Association of America (RVTAA) as Certified RV Repair Technicians after the completion of the National RV Training Academy’s (NRVTA) Fundamental and Advanced RV Repair Technician courses.
See our About Us page for additional history and details.
Our approach to RV repair is simple:
- Understand the RV owner’s concerns and constraints.
- Use proof-based diagnostics to understand the root cause of any issues.
- Discuss the options for resolving the issue with the RV owner.
- Implement the approved measures.
- Test and verify the results.
Using this approach, the nightmare scenarios of replacing expensive parts without solving the problem, surprise cost overruns, and other unexpected outcomes are eliminated in favor of an RV owner confident in the quality and value of the work.