What We Do
In a nutshell, with few exceptions, if it is part of your home on wheels, it is something we can show you how to operate, perform maintenance on, troubleshoot, repair, replace, or upgrade.
What We Don’t Do
- Motorhome major chassis mechanical work (e.g. engine, transmission).
- Motorhome windshield replacement.
- Work requiring an LP gas license, although we do perform leak tests.
- Welding, although we will work with a professional welder on your behalf.
- Major body work.
- Tire mounting, wheel bearings, and brake replacement.
- Work that would require a shop setting. This is more of a disclaimer than a “rule”, so tell us about your situation and we will happily point you in the right direction if your needs fall into this category.
- Modifications or patchwork repairs that pose a safety risk to you or others. This is more of an assurance for you than a limitation for us.
This is far from a complete list, but here are a few of the brands we work with every day.